Thursday, July 31, 2014

Contact Information

Friends (and KGB agents),

Please keep in touch while I'm away.

Email me!
cathryn.delong@myldsmail.net

I will only be able to check my email once a week for a limited amount of time, so if possible write real letters instead of emails.


I'll be in the MTC (missionary training center) until mid-October (probably around October 12th-14th), and this will be my address there:

Sister Cathryn DeLong
Russia Rostov-na-Donu Mission
Provo Missionary Training Center
2005 N 900 E
Provo, UT 84604

A great way to send letters to the MTC is dearelder. It's free and delivers the next day. Just go to the site, pick Provo MTC from the drop menu, and enter my address above. I promise it's not going to give your computer viruses, I used it all the time fall semester.

After mid-October, I leave for Russia and my address changes! This is the new address:

Sister Cathryn DeLong
Russia Rostov-na-Donu Mission
Bolshaya Sadovaya 39/4
344082
Rostov-na-Donu
Rostov oblast

Luckily, my mission has pouch mail available from dearelder, so you can still send free letters. Pick Russia Rostov-na-Donu from the drop menu and enter my name.

I've heard the Russian mail system is extremely unreliable. I might or might not get your letters. Everyone pray for them to go through.



-Cathryn


No comments:

Post a Comment